Christian Crumlish is a writer, product leader, and information architect. He is head of product at 7 Cups, winner of the 2016 Stanford Medicine X Prize for health systems design, where he is working on scaling compassion globally. He is also a mentor at Code for America and StartX, and a fellow in the Rosenfeld Media Experts network. Christian earned an AB at Princeton in philosophy, where he graduated sine laude.
Formerly, he co-chaired the monthly BayCHI program, was director of product at CloudOn, director of messaging products for AOL, curator of the Yahoo design pattern library, and a director of the Information Architecture Institute.
He is the author of the bestselling The Internet for Busy People and The Power of Many, and co-author of Designing Social Interfaces. Christian lives in Palo Alto with his wife, Briggs Nisbet, and an ever-growing collection of ukuleles.
- Product Management for Information Architects (2019 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Holistic UX: Designing Ubiquitous Multi-device Experiences (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- Panel: Product Is the New Big IA (2013 Main Conference Talk)
- Broken Experiences: Fixing UX One Pixel at a Time (2012 Main Conference Talk)
- IA Institute Workshop “Beyond Findability: IA Practice & Strategy for the New Web” (2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- From Information Architect to Head of Product: A Journey through Multiple Gateways (2019 Main Conference Talk)