Reach an engaged community of decision-makers and influencers. Align your brand with socially conscious practitioners and leading decision-makers in information architecture, user experience, and digital design.
Thanks to these sponsors
Don’t miss the opportunity to sponsor the 22nd-annual IA conference – the premier conference for user experience professionals worldwide who practice and teach IA and design-related disciplines.
With over 600 expected attendees, a huge social media following, and over 1 million social media impressions, it’s the perfect opportunity to showcase your product, service, or business.
The conference includes talks, workshops, and networking opportunities. Attendees pick up timely insights and practical lessons that can be used immediately at work.
Benefits from sponsoring the conference
Reach diverse group of practitioners and generate leads
- Information architect
- User experience designer
- Content strategist
- Product designer
- Design lead
- Visual designer
- UX manager / director
- Product manager
- CEO / founder
Increase awareness of your brands
Be seen by:
- ~1,000,000 total impressions on Twitter
- 328,000+ during the 5 days of the conference
- 714,000+ in the year leading up to the conference
- 11,000+ Twitter followers
- 5,300+ subscribers on mailing list
- 600 expected attendees
Access and engage with the community
- Recruit top talent
- Deliver branded talks, workshops, emails, or social media posts
- Build relationships with attendees through sponsored events and initiatives
- Creative your unique experience with the IAC community
Your sponsorship enables
- Expanded diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programming. Sponsor DEI efforts and enable underrepresented communities to impact the field and practice of IA. Your sponsorship empowers us to include people who otherwise could not afford to attend, such as those whose employment has been affected by COVID-19 or other circumstances.
- Student scholarships for traditionally under-represented communities. IAC’s Scholarship Program has offered 30 full scholarships to people of color since 2018. Your sponsorship allows students to continue to participate in the conference. We are reaching out to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to increase student participation.
- World-class programming and conversations. As the premiere conference of information architects and user experience professionals, your sponsorship enables new speakers to join the conversation.
|Conference pre-roll video &|
talks (before all keynotes)
|Web presence||Blog post + logo||Logo||Logo||Logo|
|Social media shout-outs and newsletter mentions|
|Total conference passes||6||4||2||1|
|Virtual booth sessions||–|
|Branded bonus talks or workshop opportunity||–||–|
|Invitations & recognition at conference social events|
You are in great company!
We are proud of our past and future sponsors.
- Alaska Airlines
- Amazon Web Services
- American Airlines
- Axure RP
- Brain Traffic
- Boxes and Arrows
- Capital One
- Dish Network
- Factor Firm
- Handrail UX
- Kent State University
- O’Reilly Media
- Optimal Workshop
- Riot Games
- Rosenfeld Media
- University of Denver
- User Interface Engineering (UIE)
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin
- Walt Disney
- Wells Fargo
- World IA Day
How to sponsor the conference
Let’s work together to get the visibility and recognition that works for you. See our sponsorship package (PDF) for details.
How your backing supports the conference:
- Sponsor an event or series of events
- Award branded scholarships for student attendees
- Fund branded tickets for those whose employment has been affected by COVID
- Provide captioning, transcription services, and audio/video recording
- A virtual lounge or product workshop for attendees with your brand, front-and-center
- Branded appreciation gifts for volunteers and speakers
All sponsorship opportunities can be customized to fit your needs and budget. Get in touch so we can help your vision come to life.