Andreas Resmini is associate professor of experience design and information architecture in the Department of Intelligent Systems and Digital Design at Halmstad University.
An architect turned information architect, Andreas is a two-time past president of the Information Architecture Institute, a founding member of Architecta, the Italian Society for Information Architecture, the Editor-in-chief of the Journal of Information Architecture, and the author of Pervasive Information Architecture (2011), Reframing Information Architecture (2014), and Advances in Information Architecture (2021).
Andreas’ research focuses on the information architecture of blended spaces, placemaking, and the design of games to explore wicked problems. He knows way too much about the Whitechapel murders, Tolkien, and WWII submarine warfare for his own good.”
- Jam Night ()
- Values in Information Architecture: The 8th Academics & Practitioners Roundtable at the 2020 Information Architecture Conference (2020)
- Escaping Flatland – “The Spatial Turn” and Information Architecture (2019)
- Share Outs from the Diversity and Inclusion in Information Architecture Practitioners Roundtable (2019)
- Diversity and Inclusion in Information Architecture: The 7th Academics and Practitioners Roundtable (2019)
- The Value of IA – The 9th Academics & Practitioners Roundtable at the 2021 Information Architecture Conference (2021)
- IA and Ethics: Academics’ and Practitioners’ Roundtable (Day 1) (2018)
- Does Form Really Follow Function? Learning from Louis Sullivan (2018)
- Extending Reality: How to Design for the Metaverse (2023)