Sponsor the world’s leading gathering for academics and practitioners of information architecture, while helping to create a truly unique conference. Reach an engaged community of decision-makers and influencers. Align your brand with socially conscious practitioners and leaders in information architecture, user experience, and digital design.
Be part of the 24th annual gathering of information architects, user experience designers and researchers, content strategists, and engineers. The IA conference – the premier conference to learn about and discuss the intentional design of rich information environments.
With over 300 expected attendees, an engaged social media following, and over 1 million social media impressions, it’s the perfect opportunity to showcase your product, service, or business.
The conference includes talks, posters, workshops, and networking opportunities. Attendees pick up timely insights and practical lessons that can be used immediately at work.
Benefits of sponsoring the conference
Reach diverse group of practitioners and generate leads
- Content Strategist / Designer
- Conversation Architect
- Customer / Digital Experience Manager
- Data Engineer / Data Scientist
- Design Lead
- Digital Strategist
- Experience / Interaction Designer
- Founder / CEO / CIO
- Information Architect
- Instructional Designer
- Product Designer / Owner / Manager
- Researcher / Ethnographer
- Socio-technical Researcher
- Students (grad, undergraduate, HS)
- Taxonomist / Ontologist
- User Experience Designer
- UX Manager / Director
- Visual Designer
Increase awareness of your brands
- ~1,000,000 total impressions on Twitter
- 328,000+ during the 5 days of the conference
- 714,000+ in the year leading up to the conference
- 11,000+ Twitter followers
- 5,300+ subscribers on mailing list
- 300 expected attendees
Access and engage with the community
- Recruit top talent
- Deliver branded talks, workshops, emails, or social media posts
- Build relationships with attendees through sponsored events and initiatives
- Create your unique experience with the IAC community
Your sponsorship enables
Expanded diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programming
Sponsor DEI efforts and enable underrepresented communities to impact the field and practice of IA. Your sponsorship empowers us to include people who otherwise could not afford to attend, such as those whose employment has been affected by COVID-19 or other circumstances.
Student scholarships for traditionally under-represented communities
IAC’s Scholarship Program has offered 30 full scholarships to people of color since 2018. Your sponsorship allows students to continue to participate in the conference. We are reaching out to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to increase student participation.
World-class programming and conversations.
As the premiere conference of information architects and user experience professionals, your sponsorship enables new speakers to join the conversation.
Let’s work together to get the visibility and recognition that works for you. We can design a package that leaves an impression with attendees and supports the creative atmosphere of the conference.
Your backing can support:
- DEIB Initiatives including Scholarships for student and professional attendees
- Events, special guests, breaks, and more…
- Movement: IAC is the home of Polar Bear Yoga, the Polar Bear Run, and the Polar Bear 2k Walk!
- Attendee programs such as professional headshots, the IAC Career Center, portfolio reviews, mentoring, and more…
- Provide IAC23 speaker and volunteer gifts, swag, logistics and more…
Do you have a great idea to make the event even better? Do you want to give an open-ended contribution that our volunteer organizers can put to good use? Let’s talk!
|Conference pre-roll video & talks (as part of plenaries / before keynotes)||30-second|
|Web presence||Blog post + logo||Logo||Logo||Logo|
|Social media shout-outs and newsletter mentions|
|Total conference passes||6||4||2||1|
|Branded scholarship tickets||4||2||1||–|
|Branded bonus talks or workshop opportunity||–||–|
How to sponsor the conference
Let’s collaborate and get creative.
All sponsorship opportunities can be customized to fit your needs and budget. Get in touch and we can help your vision come to life. We also accept in-kind donations such as books, subscriptions, licenses, swag, etc.
Let’s work together to create the visibility and recognition that works for you. See our sponsorship package (PDF) for details.
How your backing supports the conference:
- Sponsor an event or series of events
- Award branded scholarships for student attendees
- Fund branded tickets for those whose employment has been affected by COVID
- Provide captioning, transcription services, and audio/video recording
- A virtual lounge or product workshop for attendees with your brand, front-and-center
- Branded appreciation gifts for volunteers and speakers
- All sponsorship opportunities can be customized to fit your needs and budget.
Get in touch so we can help your vision come to life.
6103 Blue Sage Lane
Upper Malboro, MD 20722 USA
Phone: +1 (301) 503-0993
Fax: +1 (301) 542-0049