Did you know?
- 60% of school apps leak student information to Big Tech?
- Most mobile apps create persistent channels to third party data brokers who can share your data far and wide?
Your Personal Information is none of anyone’s Business. IA can help keep it that way.
Are you creating products that respect the needs and autonomy of your users?
Would you like to learn how to evaluate your digital products for respectful behavior?
It’s possible to measure ethical behavior of technology and Information Architecture is a key component. Join Noreen Whysel and you will Learn:
- How can Information Architecture inform the design of safe and respectful apps and websites?
- What is the Me2BA Safe & Respectful Technology Specification?
- How can you get involved?
About the speakers
Noreen is the Head of Validation Research at the Me2B Alliance, a standards development organization, where she is using IA principles to develop product integrity requirements for safe and respectful technology. She teaches UX & UI Design at CUNY City Tech and co-leads the Behavioral Economics NYC meetup.
She co-chaired IAC20, was the Experience Director for IAC19 and is running first-timer events this year.