Past roles: poster presenter, speaker, and workshop facilitator
Sarah Rice is an information architect with over two decades of strategy and consulting experience, designing and executing excellent user experiences for companies such as Google, Sony, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, eBay, Princess Cruises and Yahoo!
She has a master’s degree in Information Science and consults with a number of user experience firms under Seneb Consulting. She served on the Board of Directors of the Information Architecture Institute, is active in the American Society for Information Science and Technology’s Information Architecture Summit. She also speaks regularly at industry conferences.
- Values in Information Architecture: The 8th Academics & Practitioners Roundtable at the 2020 Information Architecture Conference (2020)
- The Ethics Canvas: A tool for practicing ethics in information architecture (2020)
- Share Outs from the Diversity and Inclusion in Information Architecture Practitioners Roundtable (2019)
- Diversity and Inclusion in Information Architecture: The 7th Academics and Practitioners Roundtable (2019)
- The Value of IA – The 9th Academics & Practitioners Roundtable at the 2021 Information Architecture Conference (2021)
- IA and Ethics: Academics’ and Practitioners’ Roundtable (Day 1) (2018)
- Ethics and Information Architecture: Academics’ and Practitioners’ Roundtable (Day 2) (2018)