Past roles: speaker
Matthew Milan is the co-founder and CEO of Normative, a software innovation firm in Toronto, Canada. He has spent the last 15 years solving tough design and strategy problems for organizations ranging from technology startups to Fortune 500 companies. He’s helped launch major products in financial services, location technology, healthcare and digital video.
- Design for the Network (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- Making Insight: Practical techniques and emerging theories for data analysis (2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- IA Institute Workshop “Beyond Findability: IA Practice & Strategy for the New Web” (2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Innovation Parkour Field Lab (2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- The Structure of Strategy (2010 Main Conference Talk)