Past roles: keynote speaker and speaker
For more than 20 years, Marsha has valued the creative interplay of practicing and leading information architecture in industry (currently, 3D tools for making things at Autodesk), while at the same time pressing IA theory, applying thinking from other fields, proposing new approaches in journal articles and talks. She’s convinced that framing and debating what we find by following our collective curiosity about the structural aspects of meaning is a most practical need.
- The Understanding Bee (2015 Main Conference Talk)
- Acting Naturally with Information (2017 Main Conference Talk)
- What We Mean by Meaning: New Structural Properties of IA (2015 Main Conference Talk)
- 2018 Closing Plenary (2018 Keynote)
- Time Structures for Emerging Design Scenarios (2020 Main Conference Talk)