Jess McMullin is the founder of Situ Strategy, a human-centred management consultancy, and the Centre for Citizen Experience, an action, education, and advocacy initiative that helps the public sector work better for people.
He has worked in design and user experience since 1996, and is active in the user experience, design and innovation communities having co-founded the IA Institute, the Overlap innovation retreat, Canux, the Canadian User Experience Workshop and serving as co-chair for the IA Summit in 2011 and 2012.
- Beyond Digital: What IAs Need to Know About Service Design (2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Beyond Digital: Designing for the Cross-Channel Future (2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Thinking Like a CEO (2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Leaving Flatland: Designing Services and Systems Across Channels (2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Designing Influence in Organizations (2010 Main Conference Talk)