Eric Reiss is an author, consultant, professional storyteller, flâneur, business optimizer, maker of millionaires. He is currently CEO of the Copenhagen-based FatDUX, which designs online and offline interactive experiences. He is a past president of the Information Architecture Institute, and served as Chair of the European Information Architecture Summit (EuroIA) 2005-2014.
Eric is the author of Practical Information Architecture, Web Dogma ’06, and Usable Usability. He has also contributed to several other books and publications, including Designing Web Navigation, Pervasive Information Architecture, Designing the Conversation, and Speaker Camp.
- The Ninth Occasional Information Architecture Slam (2015 Main Conference Talk)
- Why the Mad Men are Mad at Us (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- On Beauty (2013 Main Conference Talk)
- The 6th Occasional Information Architecture Slam (2012 Main Conference Talk)
- UX Communities: Starting from the Beginning (2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Increase the Size of Your Package In Just Four Weeks: Four Steps to Successful E-Commerce (2011 Main Conference Talk)
- The 10 dos and don’ts of website development every CEO should know (2010 Main Conference Talk)
- 10 war stories I won’t be publishing on Slideshare (2010 Main Conference Talk)