Russ Unger is an Experience Design leader in the Chicago area, focusing on all aspects of user experience design and research. He is currently an Experience Design Director at 18F. He was previously at Happy Cog. Russ is co-author of A Project Guide to UX Design and Guerrilla UX Research Methods : Thrifty, Fast, and Effective User Experience Research Techniques, with Todd Zaki Warfel.
- DesignOps Skunkworks: Shoes for the Cobbler’s Children (2015 Main Conference Talk)
- Things I’ve Learned and Am Still Learning from Leading UX Designers (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- The User Experience of Disruption (2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Critical Thinking for UX Designers (or Anyone) (2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Career Workshop 2011 (2011 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Career Workshop for Information Architects and Other User Experience Professionals (2010 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Living Personas – Visually Displaying Brand Insights and Connections to Consumers (2010 )