Ren Pope is the Owner and Principal of Info-Do based out of Washington DC. He has over 25 years of leadership and vision in the information science field. Ren has held various interesting positions both in and out of the UX career field these include speech and policy writing, modeling and simulation, and designing knowledge management systems.
Ren focuses his passion for information sciences, where he designs content management systems. He has studied and strives to perfect the use of taxonomies, ontologies, concept maps as well as overall information modeling to ensure the intent of design endures in the product. Ren enjoys writing and speaking about the theory and practice of the information sciences; and in his free time, he likes running around in the outdoors, pushing buttons and turning knobs to make music, and throwing things into barrels to age them.
- Ontology Dojo: Learn How to Use Ontology to Define Your Information And Supercharge Your Deliverables (2016 Main Conference Talk)
- Ontology Dojo: Using an Ontological Mindset to Solve IA Problems (2018 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- IA and Ethics: Academics’ and Practitioners’ Roundtable (Day 1) (2018 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- IA and Ethics: Academics’ and Practitioners’ Roundtable (Day 2) (2018 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Enterprise Information Architecture: IA out of the Box (2010 Main Conference Talk)
- IA and Ethics – 2018 Roundtable Redux (2018 Main Conference Talk)
- Meta Information Architecture: Let’s See How Far Down the Rabbit Hole We Can Go (2020 Main Conference Talk)