Jorge Arango is an information architecture and strategic designer based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He’s the author of Living in Information: Responsible Design for Digital Places (Two Waves Publishing, 2018) and co-author of Information Architecture: For the Web and Beyond (O’Reilly, 2015). In addition to his consulting practice, he also teaches in the interaction design program at the California College of the Arts.
- Information Architecture Essentials (2019 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Lands, Hubs, and Wienies: Placemaking Lessons From the Magic Kingdom (2016 Main Conference Talk)
- …For Everybody (2015 Keynote)
- Give a hoot! Mapping (and caring for) the semantic environment (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- Links, Nodes, and Order: A Unified Theory of IA (2013 Main Conference Talk)
- More Than a Metaphor: Making Places with Information (2011 Main Conference Talk)