Sponsorship opportunities are still available. However, in light of the decision to take IAC20 online due to the COVID-19 outbreak we are re-evaluating our sponsorship program. This page has not been updated since this decision was made. Please reach out to us directly to ask about how to sponsor IAC20
The IA Conference exists to promote discourse and learning about the intentional design of information environments. It is a gathering of practitioners from around the globe, who practice and teach information architecture and other design-related disciplines. The Conference includes two days of workshops and a three-day main program that attracts the industry’s leading thinkers in information architecture, user experience, and content strategy. Attendees are exposed to timely insights and practical lessons that can be applied immediately at work
Your sponsorship matters
Be part of the world’s most prestigious gathering for information architecture, while helping to create a truly unique conference. The IAC is attended every year by hundreds of influencers and thought leaders in information architecture, user experience design, and content strategy as well as designers looking for something more than just the standard design conference.
Financial support through sponsorship brings services and social events to the IAC that would otherwise not be possible. It also brings students to the IAC who otherwise could not afford to attend.
How to sponsor the conference
We want you to benefit from supporting our event as much as the delegates do. There are lots of ways sponsors have supported our conference in the past and we’re happy to find the most appropriate way to have you help us. Here are some of the ways you might sponsor IAC.
- Choose an event or group of events to sponsor (always a popular choice!)
- Help us provide captioning, audio, and/or video recording at the Conference
- Sponsor the sketch pads, lanyards, attendee bags, and other swag
- Allow us to show our appreciation for our hard-working volunteers and speakers
And if you don’t find a sponsorship method that works for you, let us know and we’ll see what we can pull together
We’ll tailor your package and level of support – but here are some ideas to get us started.
IAC has a rich tradition of social events alongside the main conference program. Each one represents an opportunity to support the event.
- Opening Night Reception, $20k Make a good first impression
- First Timers’ Orientation & Dinner, $5,000 Provide a warm welcome to first timers Happy Hour, $12k The first big social event
- Poster Night, $12k Combines education and socializing
- Jam Night, $5,000 Help attendees rock out
- Karaoke, $12k Probably the most popular event
- Game Night, $5,000 Roll the dice
- IA Bingo, $5,000
- IAC After Party, $12k Leave a lasting impression
- Vendor Workshop, Contact us
- Recruiting, Contact us
Volunteer & Speaker AppreciationThe Conference wouldn’t happen without our hard-working volunteers and dedicated speakers.
- Volunteer appreciation, $5,000
- Green room, $5,000
- Speaker studio, $5,000
Help us provide captioning, audio and/or video recording at the Conference.
- CART, $15k
- Audio recording, $5,000
- Video recording, $15,000
- Video & A/V Sponsorship, $35k
- Website sponsor, $5,000
Help us help attendees improve their professional game.
- Professional headshots, $5,000
- Portfolio reviews, $5,000
Let us put together a package just for you
The IAC at a Glance
April 14 & 15 of 2020
April 16, 17 and 18th 2020
- 328,000+ during the 5 days of the conference
- 714,000+ in the year leading up to the conference
Job Titles Typically in Attendance:
- Information Architect
- User Experience Designer
- Content Strategist
- Product Designer
- Design Lead
- Visual Designer
- UX Manager / Director
- CEO / Founder
Announcements List: 4,000+
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
New Orleans, LA
2020 Projected Attendance
600 – 700
Many thanks to our 2019 sponsors!
Kent State University
University of Denver
User Interface Engineering (UIE)
Be Part of the Conference
Because the IAC is an intimate and engaging conference, all sponsorship opportunities bring you face-to-face with attendees. To find the perfect sponsorship opportunity for you, please give us a call or send us an email.
IAC Event Coordinator
12164 Central Avenue, Suite 217 Mitchellville, MD 20721 USA
Phone: 1 301 503 0993
Fax: 1 301 542 0049