We want to hear diverse voices from other fields. We’re also looking for a mix of hands-on, practical, “you can bring it back to work next week” sessions along with more thought-provoking, theory-driven talks.
This also means you don’t have to be an information architect to present.
Every submission will be peer-reviewed by members of the IA community. Whether you’re ultimately selected for the program or not, you’ll get feedback on what appealed to us about your submission and some pointers for next time.
- All the participants who are part of the final program will receive our undying gratitude and love and the opportunity to spread their ideas to an audience of professionals all over the world.
- For each main conference session, we will provide one complimentary registration to the main IAC21 program. Pre-conference workshop hosts will receive a 50% share of profit generated by the ticket sales for their session, after running costs have been factored in
- Benefit from our speaker-mentoring program. All speakers are invited to work together with a seasoned speaker who will help you further structure and polish your session
- The Speaker Studio is open to all speakers throughout the curation process. This private practice space is perfect for running through your material before showtime, without the audience and with personal advice and support.
- You will have a sample of your speaking skills to showcase. Sessions may be video recorded.