Dan Klyn teaches information architecture at the University of Michigan School of Information, is co-founder of World Information Architecture Day, past President of the Information Architecture Institute, and is a founding member of the faculty and scientific board of advisers at the Building Beauty post-graduate architecture program in Sorrento, Italy. In 2008 he co-founded The Understanding Group (TUG) and has worked as an IA consultant for 23 years.
- Does Form Really Follow Function? Learning from Louis Sullivan (2018 Pre-Conference Workshop)
- Architecture, Information Architecture, and the Truth – Closing Plenary (2017 Keynote)
- The Understanding Bee (2015 Main Conference Talk)
- Because McLuhan (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- What Before How: Making a Home for Information Architecture (2013 Main Conference Talk)
- Toward an Information Architecture Curriculum and Canon: A Roundtable Discussion (2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Escaping Flatland – “The Spatial Turn” and Information Architecture (2019 Main Conference Talk)