You will be leaving the IAC website and going to a secure registration form.
The IAC Registration Pricing
Registration for IAC23 is now open and Early Early Bird pricing is in effect.
|Early Bird||$800||November 15, 2022|
|New Year’s Special||$900||February 2, 2023|
|Standard||$1,100||March 27, 2023|
|Student||$575||March 27, 2023|
|ODA Countries*||$575||March 27, 2023|
ODA Country Pricing
As a community, our mission is to provide professional progression to all. In addition to the scholarships we offer, we are piloting a program to provide discounted registration for participants from countries with a lower gross national income (GNI). This discount is available to countries that fall on the current OECD DAC Official Development Assistance (ODA) recipient list (PDF).
Learn more about the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and its Development Assistance Committee (DAC). The ODA country rate pilot will be limited to the first 50 eligible registrations.
The IAC Program
Curation is under way and the call for IAC proposals is now open. We’ll add program information as curation moves forward.
Workshops will occur on Tuesday, March 28 and Wednesday, March 29, 2023.
Pre-conference workshops are an additional cost. Workshop registration will not be available until conference curation is complete. If you pre-register for IAC, you can easily register for workshops once announced (you don’t have to book the main conference and workshops together).
You can request a workshop attendance certificate by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main conference will occur from Thursday, March 30 to Saturday, April 1, 2023.
The IAC is renowned for having engaging talks from thinkers, practitioners, and even students working in information architecture, user experience design, service design, and content strategy.
We’ll announce main conference sessions once curation is complete, but take advantage of Early Bird pricing now!
IAC23 will be held at the InterContinental New Orleans.
Discounts & Scholarships
- Unemployed attendees and students save $525 off the regular registration rate.
- Group discounts are available if you buy five registrations (the sixth is free).
- IAC offers Student Diversity and Professional Equity Scholarships; learn more about IAC Scholarships.
- The ODA country pricing pilot makes IAC more affordable for attendees from countries with low gross national income rates.
Important Registration Information
- Payment information: We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, bank transfer and PayPal. We also can bill via invoice, but full payment will be due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Invoices: if you need an invoice for business purposes, please email us with your registration details.
- Travel Visa assistance: we can help you get a visa to travel to the USA for the conference. Fill out the visa invitation request form and we’ll send you a letter of invitation. Contact email@example.com for additional detail.
- Refunds and cancellations: refunds requested 61+ days prior to the beginning of the conference (by January 27, 2023) are eligible for a 100% refund. Refunds requested from 31-60 days prior to the beginning of the conference (from January 28-February 27, 2023) are eligible for a 50% refund There is no refund offered after February 28, though registrations can be transferred. Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are subject to a $50 fee. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
- Transferring your registration: if you are unable to attend, you can transfer your registration to someone else by sending a request to email@example.com. Registrations are transferable until 48 hours before the first day of the conference
We are excited to see you in New Orleans, March 28-April 1, 2023!