Kyle Soucy is the Founding Principal of Usable Interface, LLC, an independent UX consulting company specializing in user research and usability testing. Her industry-diverse client list includes Comcast, Hewlett-Packard, Intuit Inc., McGraw-Hill, and Pfizer to name a few.
She has spent the last 18 years helping create intuitive interfaces for a variety of different products, including desktop apps, mobile apps, websites, medical devices, and even kitchen appliances. Kyle is the Founder and President of the New Hampshire Chapter of the User Experience Professionals’ Association (NH UXPA) and she has served as the Chair of PhillyCHI, the Philadelphia Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery’s Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction (ACM SIGCHI). Kyle is very passionate about the continued growth of the usability and UX design community.
- I’m Sorry. I Can’t. Don’t Hate Me—The Post-It Breakup (2017 Main Conference Talk)
- Sins of a UX Researcher (2014 Main Conference Talk)
- I Can’t Work with You, But I Need To (2013 Main Conference Talk)
- Collaging: Getting Answers to the Questions You Don’t Know How to Ask (2012 Main Conference Talk)
- Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing: Good or Evil? (2011 Main Conference Talk)
- Trends in Usability Testing (2010 Main Conference Talk)
- Rapid-turnaround usability testing: not just a pipedream (2010 Main Conference Talk)